Experience Tulsa’s Highest & Most Reviewed Music Lessons
Schedule Your First Lesson for Just $1
What Makes Curtis Music Academy Stand Out?
- Your Coach & Your Friend – Excellent instruction to help guide you specifically your goals
- Growth & Tailored Instruction – Whether you want to be a master or just play for your family reunion, we can help get you there!
- “You’ll Love Where You Learn” – We make sure our spaces are comfortable, inviting, and conducive to optimal learning.
- Joy Through the Rigor – As you make steady progress, we will celebrate your growth and efforts…while having fun!
Here’s What You Can Become With Curtis Music Academy:
- A Proficient, Playful Pianist
- A Giddy, Gifted Guitar Player
- A Vivacious, Virtuoso Vocalist
Why People Choose Curtis Music Academy
“I am really happy to be working with Ron. I can tell he is very passionate and knowledgeable about music and has a great enthusiasm for teaching. He is patient and takes time to explain things clearly, so I never feel pressured or embarrassed. The lessons and homework he prepares are tailored to my personal skill level and are always challenging and fun. I am so glad that I found him!” – Abigail
“While searching for a music instructor who was affordable, would provide lessons in my home, and was able to teach both piano and guitar, I found Mr. Ron’s ad. I was impressed with his website as well as his quick response by email. Mr. Ron has been a blessing since the first lesson. He is friendly, extremely positive, and always has praise to keep up my son’s confidence. Mr. Ron is a great mentor, as well as teacher. I could not be any more thankful to have found someone as talented at teaching as he is.” – Mary Ann
“I started with the Curtis Music Academy wanting to become a jazz pianist. While I knew that this would take me a number of years to come to fruition, Ron reassured me that with consistency, my goal can certainly be attained. What’s kept me going is not only my diligence with lessons, but also with Ron keeping the atmosphere fun while also keeping my feet to the fire on getting stuff done! Oh, and also his complementary tea is great too in the mornings.” – Harley Liechty
Who Started Curtis Music Academy?:
Ron Curtis, the founder of Curtis Music Academy, trained at University of Tulsa’s music education program and has perfected his ability to provide profound music instruction. Through his training and his qualified instructors, you will be amazed by your growth in this life-long skill.